Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility and Lasting Success
Learn App Marketing to attract reviewers, create buzz, improve placement, leave competitors in the dust.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO SEE HOW MY COURSE IMPROVED THE ANTENGO MOBILE APP'S VISIBILITY BY 5,000 PERCENT! (REALLY)
Do you know why nearly half of iOS apps are never downloaded? And that a quarter of downloaded apps are only used once?
Answer: Lack of Effective App Marketing!
I am sure that the last thing you want is to build an app that no one will see, few will use, and will not make you any money. Therefore, learning how to market your app is absolutely critical for your success. And the great thing is, I can show you, step-by-step, how to get your app marketing right the first time.
Your pre-launch marketing phase should start months before you launch your app. So, learn from someone who knows, take this course and start your marketing now to get a jump on your competitors.
So, how will my ‘Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility’ course, help your success?
- You will get fast, easy-to-use app marketing strategies and systems
- You will learn how to target and massively increase your app's exposure to your target audience
- I will show you how to improve and boost your app store rankings
- I will teach you how to quickly set up a mobile app marketing plan for your long-term success
- You will learn how to get valuable exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers
- You will learn how to optimize your app assets for best placement in the app store
- I will show you how to create buzz around your app and draw attention from the people who matter
- You will learn the insider secrets of how to use the power of social media and word-of-mouth marketing to significantly increase your audience
- I will show you how to build an advocate base of supporters, who will champion your app within their networks
- I will teach you how to build a system to maintain your app’s marketing momentum for the rest of its natural life
And You Will Get:
Examples, Templates, and Worksheets including: Sample media kits, press releases, sell sheets, and Tons of Other Great Resources
So, Take This Course Today and Start Boosting Your App’s Success Right Now.
“Really great course, I was impressed by the depth and concrete examples - the resources provided are also top notch and plentiful. This is more than worth the purchase price, highly recommended if you need help with app marketing!” –Candace Kelly Sargent
“Marketing Mobile Apps for Top Visibility will open your head to what you need to do and help you develop a marketing game …. No one is going to find your app by searching the app store. Course is undervalued price-wise.” –Michael Martin
“The videos gave me a better understanding of mobile marketing! All points mentioned in her slides are well-explained and I would definitely recommend this to my friends if they were to do mobile apps!” –Abrial Wong
Take This Course and Start Boosting The Success of Your App Right Now.
Click the ‘Enroll in Course’ button below to Get Started.
Deltina Hay has been a successful publisher for nearly 10 years and is the author of three books on social media, the mobile web, and search optimization. She is a web developer and programmer who’s developed and successfully marketed numerous mobile apps of her own and is now, for the first time, sharing her industry-leading marketing tactics and strategies with developers just like you. Join Deltina by taking this course today and leave your competitors in the dust!
StartLesson 1: Introduction to the Course (6:45)
StartLesson 2: The Critical Long-Lead Time (3:42)
StartLesson 3: Identifying Your Target Audience and Competitors (4:50)
StartLesson 4: Completing Your Keyword Analysis (8:07)
StartLesson 5: Choosing Your App Name (6:13)
StartLesson 6: Creating Brilliant App Icons (5:15)
StartLesson 7: Preparing Your Description, Screen Shots, and Video (3:26)
StartLesson 8: Preparing Your Media (7:57)
StartLesson 9: Advance App Cover Sheet (7:47)
StartLesson 10: The Press Release (8:58)
StartLesson 11: Author/Developer/Publisher About Page (3:22)
StartLesson 12: Preparing Your Website (5:39)
StartLesson 13: Approaching the Media, Reviewers, and Bloggers (5:39)
StartLesson 14: Pitching to the Media, Bloggers, and Reviewers (7:44)
StartLesson 15: Creating Your Social Media Plan (4:33)
StartLesson 16: Building Your Support Network (2:08)
StartLesson 17: Publishing Your First Press Release (8:24)
StartLesson 18: Introduction to Pre-Launch Phase and Preparing Screen Shots (4:01)
StartLesson 19: Creating Optimized App Descriptions (7:24)
StartLesson 21: Optimizing Your App Store Submissions (3:43)
StartLesson 20: Producing Your Promo Video (8:13)
StartMobile Web Book Trailer (Supplemental Video) (3:15)
StartLesson 22: Final Tasks for the 30-Day Mark (5:00)