Building a full scale Flux application
- Familiar with React, NPM and working with Shell.
Course learning goals:
- Integrating Flux
- A full life cycle of a Flux/React application
- Integrating a full life cycle application using Node, express, Mongoose, React and Flux. (understand the interconnection between it all).
Secondary learning goals:
- Understanding the value and shortcomings of MVC
- Understanding the React roll as a View
- Data on the back and on the front end.
An Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek.com and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. Award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can. I hope you find my courses interesting and I really hope you enjoy them.
StartChapter Overview (download)
PreviewBuilding an Express/Node server (10:00)
StartAutomatically restarting server with Nodemon (5:04)
StartAdding a View Engine (EJS) (5:56)
StartUnderstanding the basics of MongoDB (6:26)
StartInstalling and configuring Mongoose (6:15)
StartReferences and further reading