Our Students Love Us.
Don't take our word for it. take over 1,000 students o that gave us 5 Stars (CLICK STUDENT NAME FOR VIDEO REVIEW):
- Adam Scott The Interactive Learning Designer turned Internal Game Designer of GameStop.
- Jay Cooper the IT wiz that wanted to know what the programers where talking about.
- Dylan Smith the creative Developer that wanted to brush up on his skills.
- Eric Moore the creative Video artist that wanted to geek it out with us.
- Oren Ofer the art student that was stuck while making his finals and found us.
- Danny Priest our Teen Wiz and one of our youngest students that builds games and is having fun.
About your Teacher Ben:
He is the owner of the online video training school 02GEEK, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for US Congress members, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world. He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been a part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.
As the CEO of Everything Nice he runs and maintains all Google AdWords Campaigns for 02GEEK .
An Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek.com and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. Award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can. I hope you find my courses interesting and I really hope you enjoy them.