Chapter 1: JSON (39:23)
In this chapter we will learn to create JSON files, load them up with the help of ES6 and a web-pack hook and then integrate them into a ReactJS component. By the end of this section you will know how to use JSON data in ES6 React components.
- With understanding of data types
- And familiarity with server side( not a master at it).
- Capabilities to install node/npm without our help if they are not setup.
Course learning goals:
- Expose users to different types of data that can be ingested by react apps (web-service, xml, csv and mongodb).
- Familiarize students with a few different visuals (charts, grids, and so forth)
- Know how to create controllers (business logic) for react
Secondary learning goals:
- Learning ReactJS ( nesting, props and state)
- Structuring code derived out of MVC (controllers, views modules, utilities)